My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cdillon.net
and update your bookmarks.

Not Dead Yet

Posted on 3:37 PM, under , ,

(So glad that many of my cadre-mates share a fondness for the Pythons... perhaps I'll make that a theme in my blog titles =P)

Things have gotten better since my last post. I'm still behind, of course, but I feel much less behind now that we've gotten a few more projects behind us. I'm also enjoying the heck out of programming in MicroWorlds, which is something of a new experience for me.

Getting the Lit Review done was an event in itself. The primary stress there was that I had allocated a block of time to get it done, but failed to account for the degree to which life finds a way to defeat any attempts at scheduling. I might have had enough time despite the delays if I hadn't had my ideas seriously changed over the course of doing the actual reading. I'll explain more in my AR blog, but suffice it to say that I'll have to seriously re-examine the fundamentals of my review of literature when I find the time to return to it.

As much as I'm enjoying the changes to and growths in my thinking that have come along with this class, I'm feeling a bit disconnected from the group. I know my current learning circle pretty well now, and look forward to our weekly meetings, but the electronic interactions we all have are feeling increasingly insufficient. Perhaps I need to interface more with e-mail and online discussions, but I worry that might not even slake my thirst for reconnecting with my fellow learners. There are so many cadremates nearby, but finding the time to meet and actually following through on it have proven complicated in the past, and I have my doubts about continuing to meet up when I really get into putting my action research into action.


edit post

0 Reply to "Not Dead Yet"

  • Post a Comment